What information do we collect?
- Customer Provided Information: Our customers may provide user information when registering an account, searching and purchasing product or contacting customer service. To better serve our customers, we collect pertinent information strictly geared to enhance the customer experience. This information consists of but may not be limited to, the customer’s name, addresses, phone number, credit card information and account history.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which our customers are most interested.
- To quickly process customer transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
NIN Logistics, LLC. has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized NIN Logistics, LLC. personnel are provided access to personally-identifiable information and these employees have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information. These protections consist of, but may not be limited to:
- We work to protect the security of all information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all inputted information.
- Our systems are PCI compliant which offer the most stringent credit card processing regulations.
- We reveal only the last four digits of credit card numbers when confirming an order.
- For further enhance your security, it is important for customers to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to your personally identifiable information to any parties outside of Nin Logistics, LLC. This does not include the disclosure of any personally identifiable information as may be required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
Changes to our policy
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time at our discretion. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to be informed about how we are protecting your information. You can access the most current version of this privacy statement at any time on this site. Policy changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. We welcome feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. Please visit our Contact Us page for information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.